
Trying my best to tame my mad hair.
I get to do what I want, but it's the feeling of being free that haunts me. I simply can't be free. I enjoy life being super busy and entertaining. I like to see my organizer filled up with events, because a tight schedule makes me feel perked up, happier, and most importantly, makes me feel that I am needed. Haha.
I am thankful to have all the well wishes from Benjamin, Rachel and my other friends who've been updated about my job search. Not long ago, I've just contributed to the unemployed population statistics, if I am not doing honours.
Let's talk about happier stuffs, I've just met up with Rachel and Benjamin for lunch at Jack's Place, which Benjamin proudly announced it as a popular spot for our parents to date back in the 1960s (not so sure). It was unexpectedly crowded, perhaps due to the timing (lunch time). It was great to catch up with Benjamin especially, since it was a long long time since we met and really sit down and chat. A pity that busy Joleen cannot join us.
The piece of land which used to have a big big fountain...
Anyway, we saw Mary's Place just behind Jack's Place...
Rachel: Is Mary a friend of Jack?
Wahahahahahahahahaaa...
As we chat, those old old memories of working together and poking fun at one another came back. The old Changi hospital and Changi barracks visits... jokes about hairstyles... the fact that the agency has got more females than males... :)
Thanks for the treat, Uncle Teo!
P/S: Urgh, forgot to take pictures of Benjamin and Rachel. Boo.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen