I am sorry that I am still at this topic. Haha, but it just happen that different people told me the same stuffs on the same day, so I find it quite interesting.
I was ironing my clothes when my mum suddenly rambled about doctors' pay.
Me: Okay okay, I'll try to marry a doctor in the future okay?
Later over lunch, me and my friends somehow got to this topic again. I proposed marrying doctors, while irrational someone proposed marrying a prince (a minister's son or something like that).
I was then advised to hang around the Faculty of Medicine and CBD on alternate days so as to find my future (rich) spouse. Irrational someone suggested me throwing notes in the air, while I insisted on throwing handkerchiefs (much more economical) with my name sewn on them. You know, usually in dramas, girls lose their handkerchiefs and then the guys will keep them in their pockets and try their best to return them?
Wahahahahahahahahahaaaa, we are so funny.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen