That warm and nice email from a faraway friend...
And the usual MSN chat with someone I usually go to if I need a fair judgement on things...
"u know even in the bible it says
love ur neighbour as u love urself
u love everyone the SAME as u love urself
neighbor?
hahaha i dun wan love others
neighbour means ppl ard u la
ppl dun love me one.
ok selfish.
hahahaa
nonsense la u
dun love u we wun go out with uuuuuuuuuu"
(the last sentence made me cry)
And one of my manly girlfriends sent me this:
The title of the email is "For you!!!"

For your laughter... Cheer up please!
Actually I've seen this picture before, but it's the thought that really counts.
And other friends who know what are the stuffs inside my head right now. All these are small small things that probably won't matter eventually. But your support matters. Every bit of it.

P/S: Went on a "shopping spree" on Farmville and bought myself many cactus because they remind me of good memories... =)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen