Sonntag, Juli 10, 2011

When shit hits...

Really irritated with some stuffs, those which I have no control over, those which I have no say over, those which I rather not comment anything further...

I would truly wish that I can have my own space and do my own things, people can share things openly if not stay far away from me, people can stop being an irritant and stop being a pain in the ass, people can understand that I am a human being and I need my break.

I need comfort. I need my own space. I need friends who can be open and sincere. I need people around me to be more big-hearted and not just keep picking on unimportant details (I am fed up and disgusted with you, please stay completely away from me). I need friends to say kind words and understand things from my perspective and not just put down my needs as if they are not important. Put yourself in my shoes, please.

See. This is why I always emphasize that nobody else can love us as much as we love ourselves. If you can't be patient enough, then forget it... Don't ask why I am talking lesser- most probably I am talking lesser because I see no point in talking with you. I rather talk to air. I have no time to spare for your shit.

Keine Kommentare: