After getting to know that my long holiday trip might be cancelled because of some stupid reason (to me, it's stupid because I feel my personal welfare is more important than anything else... especially when I feel I am dying from all the work and lack of rest), I've been of the lowest mood you can ever imagine. I really need a break, and I think no one could ever understand that feeling.
I am thankful that this morning, I received some sunshine from Seok Ai whom I was whatsapp-ing with. Then I went for my second session of primary school classroom groupwork which still requires some hard work from my end. Then I headed back for a discussion with little preparation and felt bad about it. Then I rested for a bit before realising that I have not compiled my annual -_- statistics for all my cases and programmes. So after lunch, it was "statistics" all the way... until I had a meeting at 4pm. That leaves me approximately an hour to prepare for my programmes because students will start streaming in quite early these days.
Halfway through my day, I received a message from Sunrise and that really made my day. This made me recall that sometimes we really can't do anything except to stand by them and to always believe in them...
I was being posed a question that I know clearly I would break down if I were to answer, so I chose not to. Sincerity V.S. Skills... hmm...
Was posed a challenge towards the end of the day after working 14 hours... tried challenging myself to handle it all by myself, but I guess a check is always better and safer. I realise I have done a lot of steps by myself, and I'm only missing by a few steps. So praying and hoping that there will be improvement some day...
Am still feeling low about the cancellation of long holidays... so I am just trudging on, doing whatever I can. And I am really glad that I have my YMP & START mentors to support me... and a wonderful boss definitely, who bought me two char siew baos and done so much more...
Alright, I need to go to bed... @_@
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen