Montag, Juli 09, 2007

Negative feedback.

I like feedback, but sadly, I do not enjoy all feedback. This is especially so for the negative ones. I have my stubborn side, so giving me feedback requires some good initial rapport with me and most importantly, good knowledge of what kind of a person I am. Only with that, I can accept your feedback with grace.

Have been receiving similar feedback (what the hell) over the years... And I am very sure that I did my best (and am still doing my best) to improve myself. Even mum and some closer friends notice the difference in me over the years.

My point is, I received some negative feedback about me recently again. And it was from someone whom I've only met once. Hello. I don't know you. You don't know me. We only know each other's names lor. How receptive do you think I will be with regards to your feedback? I am so sorry to say that I am pretty pissed off, because you're not a significant figure in my life, and thus has got no say in my life.

I believe you've got better things to do than to criticise people- like to apply eye serum around your eye area to reduce the visibility of wrinkles?

2 Kommentare:

Mango and Party hat gesagt…

Hello Auntie Cindy,

wondered who stepped on your tail... opps, we mean tail.

Hope you swing your tail back in full force to prove them right.... eh, wrong...

Tongues-twisted,
Mango and Party

Cindy hat gesagt…

thanks.... :S