Gone is my second week at work. Almost everything's fine. It's just my heart and brain which are not so obedient- they've been trying hard to make me feel not so good. Fortunately, CBT thoughts will pop out automatically once in a while. Aye.
Today is my first day working "OT". It is not official OT as I was trying to finish up a piece of work. As the flames (all the thoughts and ideas) were burning then, I wanted to record them down as soon as possible. I finally finished my session plans at about 7pm, and I am feeling so so relieved. At least I don't have to worry about them for the next two days. Let the preparation work start on Monday. *mentally throws workload behind me*
Been browsing a lot of art and craft and game books and managed to steal ideas from here and there. I don't know what got into me, but I managed to come up with ideas for the activities! (Finally.) Reading up does help! In fact, for researching, I like books more than internet. I just can't find what I want from the internet. Will continue to read up from time to time.
Met a volunteer just now, and amazingly he managed to recognise me! He can even remember when he first met me. Just wondering if everyone's memory is as good as his, then there won't be awkward incidents whereby you tell someone that you've met him or her somewhere but that someone don't even remember seeing you.
Another thought that got into my mind: The volunteer was super cheery, and it was infectious! I felt rather happy after talking to him, even after a whole day of work. Thought it will benefit myself and the people around me if I stay positive and cheery everywhere I go. Well, not EVERYWHERE, but at least almost everywhere? Got to have more positive energy!
Recently, I am executing a series of workshops together with my colleague for the students. My colleague used the word "inject" to mean "introduce" new ideas. But the students did not understand and took it literally...
"Teacher! You're going to inject us ah?!"
Gosh, they're so cute. Hahahaha...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen