The fact that I thought the Mongols were the baddies at the beginning, makes me think hard about preconceptions. Just because the drama portrays them as baddies, I automatically thought that they are baddies. Sometimes, we just take everything at face value. When will we ever think enough. Guess an open heart and mindset will be very helpful.
The complicated plot actually turned me off a little at the beginning. Simple-minded me loves simple things. Haha.
One plus point for this drama is the nice-looking main actors and actresses. (Look above.)
The three men in the above collage are rather charismatic in their own way. The lady? I would say she's a poor thing. Her love for the Mongolian fighter/general (the one beside her) was never reciprocated.Fight for your own race? Neh, I would prefer peace and harmony.
1 Kommentar:
yea i learnt tt shd not listen to what other ppl say of other ppl or things too...smtimes shd jus listen but judge things only when we get to know someone or something personally..guess smtimes growin up is nt so bad when we learn hw to better deal with life right *winkz*
-honey bunny
Kommentar veröffentlichen