As always, I am a very nice person and will give face to whoever who tagged me. :)
10 years ago...
1. Age 21 - 10 = 11.
I had my so-called first love. The boy actually liked me (I think) but nothing happened because we kept quarrelling. I remembered during Sports Day, I cheered for him like a mad woman. He's smart, tall and good at sports- typical guys that girls will like. I wanted to go either RVHS or BPGHS because my brothers were there. I used to scream at the top of my voice whenever I am in a bad mood. I was a well-known tigress in YHPS.
5 years ago...
1. Age 21 - 5 = 16.
I became more cheerful as compared to Secondary 1 and 2. This was noticed by my friends too. I was horribly stuck in a unreciprocated crush. I thought I will only love him for my whole life (stupid thought). I felt terrible because at that age, I really didn't know how to control my emotions. I ended up quite like a fool to a lot of people. But oh well, I've grown a lot from it too. I loved to say 男人没一个好东西 (as inspired by 白发魔女). I believed that I will end up in IMH if I fail my O levels. I was a very hardworking student. I loved hanging out in Jurong Entertainment Centre with Grace. I used to stay up late to do my artpiece while playing VCDs in the background because I didn't want to feel alone in my bedroom. (My mum used to visit my grandma on weekends but I was too lazy to join her.) Sometimes I listened to soccer matches too. Haha!
1 year ago..
1. Age 21 - 1 = 20.
I was STILL unsure about my major. I was worried for my attachment. I was happily taking German 3 and 4 even though the lesson timings were very inhumane, which led to a lot of stomach-grumblings (of most people) in class. I was still unable to handle my emotions very well. I realised how hard it is to explain Social Work to other people. I struggled to explain it to a guy from Faculty of Engineering and he gave me a HUH look. I realised that I have to be open-minded and not 转牛角尖!
5 songs i know all the words to (but don't ask me to sing hor!)
我只想要
好爱她 好想他
闭上眼 默念3遍
Hodie Christus natus est
一千年以后
5 snacks i love and wish i could eat
Any kind of chocolates
The strawberry honeycomb cereal in the kitchen! *beams*
Erm, I don't really have the mood to snack a lot now leh.
5 places I'd run away to
Toilet
Bedroom
Muenster
SCS Clementi
Anywhere except NUS
5 greatest fears (I added this!)
Cockroaches
Bad body odours
Long bus rides
Growing fatter
Hmm...
5 things I'd never wear
A tube (too flabby liao)
Tattoos (too painful liao)
Heels higher than 2 inches
Clothes which are too tight
Turtlenecks (die also won't wear!)
5 favorite tv shows
我叫金三顺
王子变青蛙
陀枪师姐
烈火雄心
少年特攻队
5 greatest joys
To travel
To practice SW skills and grow at the same time
To chat with my girlfriends
To have a wonderful mum
To stay in a relatively safe country
(I always feel happier to step back into my own country after travelling overseas. I like the streetlights especially!)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen