Sonntag, August 27, 2006

Now its my turn to lament.

I remember last year, Elayne complained in her blog, that she'll have a lonely birthday. Think I have to complain now too. Not that I want to hint to my friends to do something for me.

Never will I hold a party for myself, because I am unwilling to spend the money and also unwilling to let my mum clear the mess left behind.

Never will my family members throw a party for me. I should be happy enough if they even remember my birthday.

I remember years back, I used to buy myself a slice of cake, poke a candle into it and sing myself a birthday song before making a wish. It seems so lonesome and queer. I mean, who the hell will sing a birthday song for himself or herself?!

I think I think too much these few days too, such that I've been having weird long dreams- a bloody one and a weird one so far. :S

And I've been thinking about the same thing again! NOT AGAIN! Shoo, shoo, shoo!


I think my hormones are getting the better of me.

Keine Kommentare: