I played soccer (unbelievably) with the NTSS youths. They are really much much MUCH better than me. I got criticised for holding on to a ball for too long. Haha.
The last time I really played with a soccer ball is when I was forced to dribble the stupid ball with my foot during PE lessons. I felt like a fool dribbling the ball in a funny manner along the AJ corridor.
My dear colleague, Mr Lee set a wonderful rule which I think was rather interesting- Only females can score. The boys groaned for a while but okayed the idea after a few minutes. :)
And so I was stuck at the other end of the field waiting for the ball to come to me. I tried to tackle but ended up screaming help and running away from the ball. I tried to aim but the ball was not obeying me at all.
But, it was a wonderful experience. I saw the boys shower concern over my female colleague who fell down. (Last week, the ball hit Mr Lee's tummy and all he got were sniggers, muahahahahahahaaa~)
It's really a choice to view things in a different light.
Anyway, it was me who suggested to play with the boys last week. When I said this, immediately, Mr Lee's tummy got hit and I felt like swallowing back my words.But oh well, interaction with the boys is forever so dynamic and challenging. I love it. :D
Going to have a two weeks break because of Teachers' Day celebration and school holidays. We're going to miss them because (with Diana's tone of voice) WE LOVE THEM!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen