Donnerstag, August 24, 2006

From Julia Aunty...

You must answer the following questions in my comment box (with reference to me. For example, for question 1 you’ll respond with something random about me) before I reply by doing it for you too!


Questions:

1. I’ll respond with something random about you.
2. I’ll challenge you to try something.
3. I’ll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you.
If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog.

From Julia:

1. German!
2. Challenge you to play even harder piano tunes!
3. Hmm..can i go for rainbow-coloured? hehe.
4. That you’re willing to listen to me complain about stuff.
5. Clearest memory would be us sitting at the benches outside the library with the other 33/02 girls doing homework and talking.
6. I’d like to say cow ‘cos of your cow gang, but you’d also be a kangaroo. dunno why tho’.
7. What’s my birthday present going to be har? hahaha. kidding. nothing to ask actually. when i think of it i’ll ask you ok.

For Julia:

Hmm, harder piano tunes? No problem. Stay tuned to hear me play better tunes and also, better Twinkle Twinkle Little Star! Wee~

Are you sure I am a kangeroo??? Look like one right? (Remember what I told you?)

Birthday present? A kiss from me. I can save some money. HAHA!

Keine Kommentare: