2. I regretted cutting my hair. *POUTS*
When I have long hair, I yearn to have them cut. When I have short hair, I yearn to let them grow long long. Fickle-minded.
3. Julia says I am being overly cynical!
4. Hear me play Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars with much flaws (especially at the back)!
5. I love the Milo Can. Hehehe.
6. Passed by a place which brings back a lot of memories.
The office was rather cold with only me and Christine around. Benjamin came back and made the office so much more noiser and warmer. We shared a Maggi Prata and I had a mushroom and cheese prata to myself. The Maggi Prata was really interesting. Back then, I was creating the GP Family Day video. I repeated the video to myself again and again and was so used to the music and the pictures (and Mr Lee's wonderful sound effects~).
7. Durians are best served chilled.
Nevermind. I don't eat them anyway.
8. My mum replaced this...
with this...
Having a thoughtful mum is a million times better than having a thoughtful boyfriend.
9. I am very tempted to buy a MP3 player. I know it's not very expensive but there are just some things which I refuse to buy because I can find ample reasons for not buying them. We shall see.
睡紧紧, my dears. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA~
2 Kommentare:
nvm la. hair will grow!
and hahaha, the milo can! what's it for? they were promoting milo in NUS?
that's great improvement for your piano! the last part is tough cos of the accidentals (sharps and flats) but u're nearer perfect le! woo!
about the overly cynical part, haa, you're fr the 'guily-until-proven-innocent' camp and i'm fr the 'innocent-until-proven-guilty' gang. Anyway sometimes must hv a lil more faith in people la, like u said mah, there are bad guys but also good guys. Everything's not absolute.
see la, ur entry so random my comment also v random liao. haha
i think they are promoting milo.. hmm, not impt la.. the impt thing is that the milo can is cute. haha!
oh, my piano teacher said so too.. so comforting lor.. and when i only practise once a week.. :P
what do u mean by 'guily-until-proven-innocent'and'innocent-until-proven-guilty' gangs?? im totally clueless.
i am overly cynical myself but of cos i have to encourage my frens wad.. i cant put down my frens wad.. :)
anyway, my hair grows at a very very very slow speed. :(
Kommentar veröffentlichen