Firstly I had an interesting session with my boy, using and adapting XY's very interesting idea... I hope my message was powerful and thought-provoking enough to push him to reflect more!
During lunch time, my dear boy called to tell me that he is now doing his attachment/training for something that he always wanted to do. So happy that he took action! I hope he will continue to persevere. God, please bless him!
Then, in late afternoon, the Miracle boys popped by to jam... BT recorded a song sang by one of them (while the rest were jamming). The lyrics include, "Social Workers! You're the best~~" So super cute and sweet! And BT told me they mentioned my name too, but it was not caught on video. Nonetheless, such a sweet sweet validation. :) :) :)
I will strive for the better! For students, with students.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen