Montag, Januar 25, 2010

Bread and butter #334 (Haiii...)

Love myself- isn't that my life goal? How come I still find it hard to do so, after such a long long time? :(

I'm glad I had someone to talk with when my emotions were churning:

...but i always tell myself that even if such things happen, it may be because of something that i haven yet equip myself with the skills to do it yet

so i will tell myself to get thru it and slowly learn lor..

haha i have learnt over the years to allow myself plenty of room and time to grow...

grow from my flaws, grow from my incapacities

u know, in this cruel hard cold world, many pp will give us stick le..

the last thing i wana do for myself is to add stick on to myself...

haha it sounds a bit self-love, a bit ego

but suffering from ur own defined deflated ego is probably worse than what pp say about u, because the former reinforces what you think it is...


Haiii......