Donnerstag, Januar 14, 2010

Bread and butter #331 (SM's Birthday!)

Last night, we kidnapped SM at 6.45pm...

And we tried the G-MAX Ultimate Swing! Crazy idea by BT, but I guess it's worth it if it's enjoyable and exciting!

All sitting in a row, we were hung up in the air for approximately 8 storeys high and "thrown" down all of a sudden. SM was given the honour to press the button to start the swinging (not sure if it's a button because I couldn't see- we were asked to remove our spectacles if not they will be thrown off from the impact of the swing). That made the experience seemed a little bit more predictable but I didn't know when SM pushed it down. T.T

P/S: The guys were as scared as the girls, I swear!

After the ride of our lifetime, we had a good dinner at SM's favourite rural "high-class" place.

To the best guy friend ever, happy 30th birthday! =)

Keine Kommentare: