For the first week of work, we've been having meetings after meetings (okay, only 3 meetings but they are long ones), which left me not much time for paperwork. The usual dreaded ***** is back, and I just gotta complete it. With some level of stress injected by our lovely sanguine SW, I very quickly rode on the highway of efficiency. NO time to lose, NO time to whine. Haha, I'm so glad when everything is (tentatively) over on 8 January, 6pm. One more annual report, and I will be ready for programme-planning. :)
*
The "new year" feeling has a very special impact on me. I somehow have this sense of empowerment to handle the challenges that I may face, to see beyond the walls. Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal. - The Last Lecture ;)
Workwise: I have been given new and additional responsibilities. I can foresee some possible shit being thrown at me, but I'm ready to shield myself from them or hadouken them away. I'm inspired to bring forth energy... positive changes... for the better, for us and more importantly, for the kids.
This year, we're embarking on an exciting new venture too. I can't really tell what entails yet, but I'm excited about it already. :)
As for my usual portfolio, I'm determined to reexamine and reassess my work. The loopholes are a pain in the ass, and they are not going to be beneficial. I will (hopefully) think with a more critical mind, learn with an open heart, venture the unknown, record as much practice wisdom as possible, and have more faith in myself.
*
Adventure-wise: I kind of silently abandoned the long-awaited one due to many unforeseen circumstances. Not my fault, really. But I'm very happy to have an adventure with the Nua Girls (this is a horrible name, we should find a new name soon lah) to look forward to. It should be 10% fixed. I am super gian about it, because I think I really deserve it after so much hard work last year. In addition, I'm toying with a whole new idea! :P
*
Dreams-wise: There are some things that I wish to pursue, but failed to do so, due to practical constraints. But these dreams, I will continue to hold on to them dearly because they mean a lot to me... Step by step, slowly but surely.
*
I'm glad to say that things have been smoothsailing so far. It's been 264 days of good and hard work. Took loads of perseverance and courage to tide through. It was a tough time and I doubt that anyone will ever understand.
Everything happens for a reason. For the few who stayed to find out the reason and continued to stay around to tend to the wound, thank you... For Happy who continued walking despite all the difficulties, thank you for inspiring me to have the strength to move on like how you did. For those who injected nirvana, thank you too (including the one who wished me Happy New Year 10 days late)...
I've come to realise many realities of life, and I'm learning to embrace the most important things in my life instead of holding on to silly little ideologies which tend to make me stumble and fall.
This year will certainly be a better year.
This is 10 days late, but who cares! HAPPY 2010!!!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen