1) Small typo error that can change the whole meaning and worse still, make the recipient totally clueless about the whole content of the email. Hello, vet your own email before you send it out lah.
2) An email reply that does not answer the query, say when you asked, "will there be any issues with regards to...?", your dear friend tells you that he's in a damn good mood. Hello, stay relevant leh.
3) People who perpetually don't reply emails... I'm not refering to personal and casual emails- more of work emails. Some don't return calls too. I thought, that's basic courtesy? And what I've learned this year is to send interim emails even if I'm in the progress of getting things done. If you're not on leave or time-off, freaking reply your emails and calls lah.
4) The obvious being overlooked. Someone told me that I've not done something when I've already done it. When I called to check the records, this someone told me that she has overlooked and didn't see my name. Hello, never sleep enough ah?
I know mistakes are inevitable, but certain loopholes should be avoided. At least you should show the effort of trying to avoid creating such wonders. What's wrong with these people man. Wake up please. You're at work- not on holiday leh.
Come on- stay focused.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen