3 October 2009-Puzzlethon.
Still sick but had a good time with my kids. Seeing them trying their best to complete the puzzles warms my heart. It's cute that the kids can understand what I'm trying to tell them despite my voice being ultra sexy. There's this kid... who was so proud of his trophy that he kept showing it off, hahaha. He was beaming away lah! Plus, J & H are so diligent!!! And V's forever so adorable... my Cactus boys hor, can really be so honest with them 'cos they can reflect so much better now. Mrs Ting's remarks on S touched me too because I can very well see the growth in him.
After contact time with Laoban and my chat with Seok Ai, I realised how much I love to work with children.
I have fun encouraging them, engaging them, knowing them better, finding and learning techniques to better help them. They have helped me learn, that there are multiple reasons for misbehaviour (other than the usual four reasons) and that I should really learn the real reason before I start to judge them and react in a way that is not beneficial for them.
I want to try to see things from their perspectives, understand them, engage them, nurture them and be their friend. I know, that they have the potential to bloom and I believe in each and everyone of them.
Children... is the way to go for me. :)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen