I came home from a hard badminton workout (my butt still aches from it) and I saw this ridiculously sweet looking card on my table. Actually for a moment… I thought it was some advertising postcard meant to catch attention. Heng I pick it up to turn and examine a bit before throwing it out…. sweet things are nt supposed to be in my rm.

See la… so many strawberries. How to believe it is meant for me… And it seriously looked like some wrapper and not a postcard. haha….. It was until I turn to the back that i realise it is more than it seems. No, actually I was wondering WHY someone sent me this…. until I saw the fine prints!

Just a peak at the wonders of things nowadays. How did anyone get the idea of THIS kinda postcard?!

Anyway, it’s really cute…. Hehe….
My comment: how can sweet things not be found in ur room??! dun bluff lah.. surely got sweet things NOW! haha.. anyway, amazing hor, this thing. i was amazed myself.. i bought a packet.. there are three pieces of these cute cards. before i wrote for u, i used one as sample, and i was so worried that the words will be stuck inside forever (cos i had to paste two sticky sides together) that i took a picture of the words i wrote first. and then when i tore apart, i was like WOAHHHH… and then i wrote a second piece for u. ONLY for you okay! see i so sweet and nice. u better treat me better. hahaha.. :P :P :P
2 Kommentare:
plagarism!
do i look like i care.
Kommentar veröffentlichen