Freitag, Januar 09, 2009

Things are turning for the better. Happy 2009!

For the new year, I pray for more peace.

...for myself and dear ones...

who did not forsake me despite my noisy ramblings, complainings and whinings. I really really appreciate those friends who walked through the rough patches with me, are always so patient towards me with no strings attached, will listen to me and appreciate me for who I am, always try to provide a positive light to whatever situations I might be in, and can make me smile no matter what deep shit I am in, especially the few persons who bought Happy Food for me... and especially the person who bought TWO tubs! You're a very special friend and you have no idea how thankful I am to have you in my life.

As for myself, I may have a lot of shortcomings, but I know what I want in my life. I pursue my dreams, I love the people I want to love, I do what I like to do. I live for myself... not for money, not for anybody else.

Remember to stay happy always, everyone, in the face of any difficulty or challenge in life.

Because you're worth it.