Donnerstag, Januar 08, 2009

Bread and butter #225 (Recalling nice times.)

I used to blog about every single gathering, but I guess towards year end in 2008, I was too busy to maintain my blog. so here I am trying to recall some nice gatherings I had. I am making full use of my holiday mood currently- heading home earlier (latest by 6.15pm), uploading photos, and stone while I can. :P

Here are the photos:

Dinner with Theresa, Benson and Jie Jiun after popping by Project GIFT Flea Market:The leggy photo. I like the last photo the most. :)
Brunch with Chris, Benjamin and Xinyan: We went to Labrador Park after yummy brunch at Carls Junior. It was drizzling but we insisted on going somewhere before poor Cao Ah Beng goes back into the ulu-fied. Xinyan, my personal assistant, went back to office.
Here's Cao Ah Beng.
Me and dear Chris.
Cao Ah Beng act cute.
Chris doesn't like too much attention on her. Hohoho, that's what I like most about her. :P

Supper with Xinyan, Theresa and Benjamin @ Holland Village:

After a tired day, we decided to treat ourselves good and go eat super sweet stuffs, and boy I could taste happiness in the food! Hehehe. :P Xinyan and me! Theresa is emo-ing because I'm ignoring her.So she started to seek for attention. Again. And again!Benjamin, the huai ren, can no longer bear with her. He tried to murder my dear Theresa with her long long hair!!!But don't worry, we still love each other...and try to include everyone in a photo, even though the resolution is super bad. ;)

Keine Kommentare: