Freitag, Januar 25, 2008

I ate a lot today.

Ate a normal prata, half of an egg-prata, and half plate of beehoon goreng. The other halves were eaten by Lyn. Felt so satisfied with the food inside me.

But dinner was a disappointment- oily soft shell crab and almost tasteless pasta. :(
I think the milo from Toastbox tasted much better than the pasta. Alamak.

Anyway, we reminded each other of the cartoons we used to love so much- Lamb Chops (!), Anamaniacs, Road-runner. Ahh, my favourite was Anamaniacs. Can't remember what they did exactly, but I remember that I used to laugh crazily when I was watching it! :D

Think I am getting more and more tired of meeting up in the evenings. I mean, physically tired. :(

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

*admires my own straight hair*

aiyoo that's all you write about arh? nv write about the enjoyable time with ws and me?? :P

Cindy hat gesagt…

very tired... sorry.. :)