Today, I forced TW and BT to jog with me, hahaha.
BT led (broom-ed) us to NUS PGP, and we jogged all the way till we reached Kent Ridge Park. It was so super mah lu to be caught jogging in NUS lah. BT just don't get it. Anyway, it felt like a long journey, and by the end of it, I was panting like hell. Could hear TW echoing my panting, hee.
Thereafter, we had a cheap yet sumptuous dinner at Mega Bites in Faculty of Science. Yummy chicken chop with whipped potato, veggies and soup for only $3.50! Definitely a good deal for us. :)
Enjoyed the jog. Helped relieved some inner stress. Look forward to the next exercising session!
P/S: I've been following my new year resolution very well today. But, I was filled with annoyance, unfortunately. Some people might know why. Don't ask me. Instead, think about what you've done. Anyway, don't worry, I'm recovering already. I'm resilient. -think strengths-
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen