Montag, Dezember 24, 2007

Bread and butter #65 (Christmas Party @ SCS! :D)

Internal Flea Market (IFM)! We displayed... and the items were left there... hahaha.
Participants of the IFM.
Thereafter, the PARTY! Party games were all planned by BT. Good effort leh.
"Tag the reindeer's tail"!I volunteered Theresa to be the representative for the Red Team! =)

Silly SM loves his Santa hat a lot... he kept fidgeting with the white hair. I think he misses his long hair.

Balloting for weapons to hit the pinata.

Parrot pinata! Haa, BT seems to love pinatas a lot when we first saw them at Concourse.Observant Chris actually pointed out to me "the weak spot" which we should hit- the parrot's neck!This is how violent we can get lor. When SM kept saying "手小心一点", I was reminded of how he flung Theresa into the seawater and then went back to ask her if she's okay. Wahahaha~

First hit of the pinata by Chris.

Chaos...

Thereafter, we had our yummy potluck. Chris made Irish stew!!! The cocktail, chicken and salad were not bad too. :D-

Presents time!

I got my gift (with a super cute wrapper) from Lyn, and gave Julie hers.

Love the party and the company. Thanks all!


P/S: Prepared photos and cards for colleagues, and silly BT kept comparing the size of the pictures on different envelopes. -roll eyes-

Keine Kommentare: