Sonntag, Dezember 23, 2007

Bread and butter #64 (Doubtful.)

Think studying Social Work really makes me super self-aware. I know that I need to talk to someone who will best understand the way I feel- someone from the field. I only told part of the whole story to a few of my colleagues, and the general story to SM, and today, I finally told the whole story to fellow Social Worker, WP.

Last night, I could tahan no more, so I called her to ask for a meetup. I need to say it out- all the frustrations, and all the lousy feelings. I feel stuck. Constipated.

I really don't feel good hearing certain comments, especially when I've put in a lot of effort and I've tried my best. And irritating hiccups, which could have been avoided, only made things worse.

In the end, I verbalised (ranted) everything that is making me upset for the past few days, and I felt much much better. I felt like a ranting machine. And as I rant, WP shared with me her experiences too, which helped quite a bit. At least for now, someone understands how I feel.

I will take action in early January. And we shall see what will happen.

Keine Kommentare: