Donnerstag, September 20, 2007

Bread and butter #30 (Gorgeous Girls become Angels!)

CM says she can imagine what we'll do in our room if we (the gorgeous girls) were to be in the same room for Staff Retreat 2007, hahahahahaaa...Many things not done yet. I'm so melancholic, because I list out all the things (hopefully I didn't miss out any!) that I have to do by tomorrow. And now that my case consultation is coming soon, I'm a little stressed up. Information is everywhere flying around me, but I can't seem to catch them and keep them in my brain. How how how...

I need to slow down a little to be in touch with people's emotions. How weird lor. I'm supposed to be sensitive to other people's feelings (which I think I am) but sometimes, I'm just so task-oriented that I feel I neglect other people's feelings. Just a guess. I hope I didn't. But if I do, I shall be more careful the next time.

Yucks, the word "task-oriented" only reminds me of someone irritating.

Keine Kommentare: