Dienstag, September 18, 2007

Bread and butter #29 (Groupwork Finales.)

NTPS groupwork ended off last week quite peacefully. I was expecting a big blast, but was glad at the same time that it was not disastrous. Oh well.

Today, NTSS groupwork ended off on a positive note. I was originally terrorized by this groupwork, but I gradually grew to love it because of my gentleman of the gentlemen, and the overnight cycling experience. It's so satisfying to see what I hoped for happening right in front of my eyes. Too wonderful to be true. Really hope that it will sustain. -prays hard-

Finale was to get them to collect "money" for their BBQ in the river-crossing method.

The only thing that I'm worried about is the lack of contact with them for the next few months. Continuity is crucial if we want to witness concrete and evident impact. Currently, I'm trying to recall the nice things that they've done and preparing affirmation cards for them. This is one of the rare groupworks which I look forward to. (Another groupwork which I look forward to is Parents and Teens groupwork!)

Anyway, the way my gentlemen thank each other at the end of the groupwork was super cute! They were all giggling and fidgeting- seemed so excited about the positive feedback.

For some other groupworks, I will feel like a serial killer. I seriously don't have a good temper and the challenging groupworks and workshops really present me great chances of practising patience and tolerance. Super buay tahan sometimes. It's really not easy to keep calm when certain situations arise.

And when you're super stressed, it's always comforting to know that you have bubble tea, ice-cream, air-con in office, a comfortable cubicle, and supportive and entertaining colleagues around. Gott sei Dank. =)

Keine Kommentare: