Freitag, August 24, 2007

Bread and butter #20 (Groupwork Satisfaction.)

Tuesday's groupwork was a blast. I was super happy.

Wednesday's groupwork was not too bad too. The kids participated actively in the hide-and-seek game, albeit they did not really listen to the instructions I gave because they were too enthusiastic to start the game, haha. In addition, two kids who were rude to me last week were angels on Wednesday. ;) Although I did not do the processing for the hide-and-seek, I managed to carry out the group affirmation. They were doing very well until the end, because I neglected something. But nevermind, lesson learnt!

Furthermore, Thursday's groupwork was nice too. The Eating King Competition was a total frenzy, but the cognitive training and the sewing session were great and interestingly, peaceful. Yay. Seldom do I see the kids really keeping quiet and concentrating on their work. Since their conduct was really good, I promised to let them bring home the needles so that they can continue to sew at home.

When groupwork goes well, it's really satisfying. :)

*

The workshop today was an eye-opener. It's been quite a long time since I had any lectures, so it's rather tiring for me, given that I have been working straight from Monday till today without any morning offs. Working keeps me awake because I'm almost always on my feet. This week is going to be super siong for me because I am working straight from Monday till Sunday (without any morning off!!!).

Great motivation to stay awake: nice sushi and fruit tarts served during tea-break and meeting people I know like the school counsellor and Joleen.

P/S: When the speaker talked about creating sensation and wasabi, Joleen and me eyed each other, hahaha... (And that's because Joleen LOVE to put wasabi ALL OVER her sushi.)

Keine Kommentare: