Montag, Juli 30, 2007

Spicegirls.

I liked Spicegirls very much when I was in Primary 6. Can recall that when we were required to perform for special occasions like Teachers' Day, Children's Day or National Day, the boys will sing Backstreet Boys' songs while the girls will sing Spicegirls' songs, haha.
Scary, Baby, Ginger, Posh, Sporty.
Spicegirls in the 90s.

And whenever it comes to a band or group, we'll always identify our favourite member. Between me and my friends, it was a tie between Emma and Victoria. Cute old primary school days...

Spicegirls in 2007.

Currently, I'm searching for Spicegirls' songs. They bring back so many memories, and surprising, I can still remember how to sing their songs. This goes to show how big an impact they made. This is so cool!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

eh cindy koh! haha, very funny! I loved spice girls so much too! We used to beg our teachers to let us perform during special occasions.. haha and yup, the boys in my class also do backstreet boys.. Hahahaha, din know thr cld b another class of people in another sch who likes doing such bhb stuffs.. hahahahaha! :D

cindy lim

Cindy hat gesagt…

eh.. nono.. not me lah... but its school culture.. actually i nv performed such stuffs before.. i watched performances de...