Hi all! Commencement is coming real soon, and I'm getting all excited. Worrying if the hat (mortar board cap) will fall if I bow too hard, worrying if I might slip and fall on my heels, worrying if I would be so touched that I'm going to cry and my tears are going to make my face look silly. Oh gosh. It is really something that is very important to me, say like a closure of my studies.
Yesterday, I went Computer Area of Central Library to print my Academic Dress collection slip. This will be most probably my LAST time using the school computer. And you might think it's hilarious, but I must say that I miss the smell of Central Library. :(
And I miss the cheap and delicious Western Food in the Engine Canteen. Together with a cup of milk tea... ahh, heaven!
Headed MPSH1 to collect our gowns, and took some pictures with Mr Lion before we left.
P/S: Anyone wants to buy a Mr Lion for me, with my name embroidered on it? It's about 40 bucks and I think it's cute! (You'll have to go all the way to NUS MPSH1 to order it though. They don't have a number which people can call and make orders. Can't believe it.) Thought I would be a little crazy to buy for myself. Sigh, so... any takers?
Ming En's second pose with Mr Lion. Looked as if they are a couple. So, I decided to pose in such a way too and... We did something crazy after the collection of our gowns! Stay tuned if you want to know about it! Hahahahaha...
*
Here's some of the photos we took in Central Library.
Helping each other to put on the gowns.
Happy in our graduation gowns.
Helping each other to put on the gowns.


To think we had to avoid people from seeing us in gowns... it was super hilarious and fun!!!

How I miss the smell of Central Library now... :'(


3 Kommentare:
u look super excited can! I wonder if i wld b like u nx yr!
in case you thought it was some secret admirer.. NO, it wasn't.. that was me... CINDY LIM.. forgot to sign off with my big name
*cindy's super disappointed*
aiyah! why spoil it... bleah..
hahaha... i think u wld be more excited than me bah.. cos the majority of our batch is gg to grad next year.. :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen