Freitag, Juni 01, 2007

Meet-up with Lydia and unexpected meet-up with two other guys from NHSS.

My day started at 6.30am. It's been a long long time since I woke up so early in the morning. I seem to be addicted to capturing beautiful sun beams. Believe me, the beams are much prettier than how they look in the photo.

After my voluntary work, I met Lydia for dinner at Vivo. Both of us hoped to have good food, but the food was so disappointing. Anyway, one good happening of the evening that helped me to feel better after my self-reflection (for my voluntary work) was to meet up two guys from NHSS! I have not seen them for the last 5 years, that is since graduation!

Kuan Liang said he saw me at the Hong Kong Cafe. Singapore is so small.Here's happy Lydia with Kuan Liang and Mun Fong. Lydia got a buy one get two free offer. Kuan Liang was from my Secondary 4/4 class while Mun Fong is like "Lijia in AJC". My secondary school class used to have several NPCC members and I usually hear about other members from my classmates. "Mun Fong" is one of the names Lydia usually mention, which reminds me of Lijia who is usually mentioned by either Julia and Sharon. :)I can't believe it. We actually met each other in the (yucky) restaurant! And I almost could not recognise Kuan Liang. We had a fun time chatting- was interesting to hear Kuan Liang elaborate on the theory of relativism. Aye, so cheem.

Mentioned social work to the guys, and one word that I got from Kuan Liang was: noble.
(Anyway, he is surprised that I want to be a social worker.)
Nice night-view.

We saw another guy from NHSS and smiled at him (who's in a bookstore) together. All of us were expecting him to come out and talk to us but he did not. Think he can't recognise us?

Along the way home, Lydia shared with me some of her hilarious encounters when she is at work in zoo. One of them goes like this:
Hello, miss, what time is the 1pm show?
(roll eyes) ...... 1pm, sir.

Anyway, I felt really good to be able to meet up with people whom I have not seen for such a long time. And, I don't think all meet-ups have good vibes in them. I don't know how the rest felt, but for me, here's one with the good vibes.

Keine Kommentare: