IRRITATING.
This is not the first time I get such a response. I really don't mind explaining, but it's just getting more irritating when one keeps asking and doesn't believe what I say.
Messaging between me and a tuition agent:
Hi can you give me your full name, home telephone number, IC number. Thanks.
Koh Cindy, 6123456, S8512345A.
Your full name please... Thanks.
Koh Cindy is my full name.
Oh no Chinese name?
I don't feel like replying. You have already told me to state my full name, but you choose not to believe what I typed. You think I am so free to play games with you? Freaking idiot.
5 Kommentare:
your name is special that's why...hiakz
ya lor, so the lesson learnt here is not to make things difficult for ur children - give them a name that won't make them "too special".
hmm.. really? but i still think i want to give my future kid a special name leh..
wait wait... how is ur name special? cindy is a very normal name mah
special as in, i dun have my chinese name inside my full name...
Kommentar veröffentlichen