Dienstag, Januar 23, 2007

My Undergraduate Days #25 (Just a normal day.)

Sent the thing over this morning.
Photocopied stuff in the photocopying room.
Met Sabrina in Central Library and we talked for around half an hour, realised that we forgot each other's name and exchanged numbers.
Went for Reason and Persuasion (Philosophy lecture) and slept in the lecture theater.
Felt horrible because I don't understand what the lecturer was talking about.
Still nursing a sore throat.
And now, a running nose. Great.
I'm feeling weird now. On one hand, I wish to study, but on the other, I feel like slacking.
Goodness, I need someone to give me a good whack.
打起精神来啊,Cindy Koh!

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

see la, choose not to take the devt econs mod. :X

Cindy hat gesagt…

if i take the econs module, doesnt mean that i will understand wor.. haha.. tho i have more confidence for econs as compared to philo now.. we shall see. haha.. :P

anyway, im sick... BOOOO....

(: yu :) hat gesagt…

打起精神来啊,Cindy Koh!

Anonym hat gesagt…

will de lor! will be all facts! and interesting facts! i wish NTU has more of these sort of econs mods, rather than the mathematical kind, but econs is more quantitative so ugh.