Montag, Januar 22, 2007

上火...

Yesterday night, I stayed up late till 2am because I was rushing to finish up a very important document. Oh well, as I was feeling too lazy, I only managed to finish half of it. Stared at the computer screen for hours and I finally finished it today at around 4pm. Feeling quite satisfied but a little uneasy.

After staying up late and eating some chocolates, I have earned myself a sore throat. My mum thinks it's because of my late nights.

"迟睡觉会很容易上火的。"

Alright, I already 上火 liao lah. Goodness.

Anyway, after some whining (hehe), mum prepared 'old ginseng roots' drink for me. Hot water is supposed to be added to the roots. In Hokkien, we call it Yiew Sim Qiu. I don't like the taste but it's quite effective in curing sore throats. Mum's the best.

Yay, sleep early today!!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

v lame leh u. omg.
-laughs hysterically-

Take care of yourself!

Cindy hat gesagt…

i am bored lah. hahahaahahahahaa...

i am still bored. entertain me someone!! WAHHHH~

*waves arms hysterically*