Sonntag, Januar 07, 2007

Elayne's birthday dinner.

This woman is Elayne.She's finally 2* years old! We went to the very first place where we met out of school term- Essential Brew.We got to sit at the spot where we sat last year! (Was it last year?)

It was a recommendation by Elayne and we both had our first loves there. Insiders' joke, haha. There are definitely a lot of memories we had together there- our gatherings, and even Ying Fong's birthday celebration. "I AM FOREVER 19, I TELL YOU!"

I still remember that we promised to go to Germany together when we have saved enough money. Looking at the deadline that we have set for ourselves, we're only three years away from our dream trip! That's like wow, amazing can? I thought we'll never make it, because afterall it is highly possible that our dream trip will be cancelled due to personal commitments or whatever possible reasons.

When Xinli's back from Germany, as suggested by Elayne, we shall go eat traditional Chinese food, zi-ca, or steamboat together eh? Think about it. When we do eat traditional Chinese food with our Chinese friends? SELDOM! Haha, I am really looking forward to that!

The woman, with her small presents from us.As I forgot to hand the card that I prepared earlier to Ying Fong, she had to bring the card into the toilet to write her well-wishes. It was quite funny- the way I shoved the card to her under the table and then winked at her. Haha. (Hope the woman did not notice!)
We left and went strolling around and guess what?! We sinned! Elayne treated us to Häagen-Dazs Chocolate Fondue. She wants us to grow fat lor. -_-

Sinful ah sinful~

Everytime we meet, Elayne will always make sure that she's a good trainer (muscles) and also, a good teacher. Thanks woman, for the treat. Will treat you back when I start work!
Ahh, I love my beauties. :)

Keine Kommentare: