Recently, I have been burning stuff and watching dramas. I am so preoccupied with doing my personal stuffs that I cannot find time and energy to blog properly. For the very first time in my life, I felt like I was neglecting my dear Blog (should I give it a gender? haha).
Anyway, my blogging mood is recovering slowly as I take more pictures, because with more pictures, blogging is made much more interesting. :D
Anyway two dramas that I've been fascinated about recently.
1) 恋爱女王
I find myself quite similar to 张景涵 in certain ways. Haa, interesting.
The ending theme song, 梁山伯与茱丽叶 is nice and catchy. Overheard Shang May humming it while we were out. :PDecided to share the following video below because it's hilarious. If you're planning to watch it, make sure to watch the whole video! Enjoy! :D
2) 金枝欲孽 (War And Beauty)
Off for more episodes! WOO!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen