The "rich boy" is the second from the right.
But I still think Isaac (first from the left) is more handsome leh. My girlfriends will know why I said that. They are going to tease me continuously if I say the reason again!
I want to thank Kelly for explaining the structure of SSD graphs to me.
I bought snacks. :)
I learned how to ride a motorbike. (I am kidding.)
Picture was taken ages ago when I met Eileen Shen in school and the helmet was already sitting happily on the bench.
Aren't they simply adorable?!
Birthday cake I bought for my mum.
The centre was destroyed by the poking of candles. It is cheap, but not that delicious. But at least it made my mum happy.
And I bought something for her, wrapped it up with layers and layers of newspaper. She had fun opening it up. Hahaha~ There's one more present that I intend to give her. Let's hope that I have time to get it in the weekends.
I wore killer shoes on the day I went for Goethe Institute Openhouse.
Geokwei said I 要美不要命. Haha.
This is Orange. I love to make fun of her. Afterall, don't forget I am the youngest in my family and thus, is always the victim of all teasings. That explains why I love to tease and bully people.
I had a chat with my colleague and I regretted not saving the dialogue. I cried as I thought of the support I received over the last few months with regards to social work. It is really heartwarming to have people whom I can share my passion with.
I feel like lazing around.

6 Kommentare:
OMG! Xinyi has grown so big! I thot she is v little the last time i saw her pic!
does this mean that she has grown taller? or fatter? fatter is definitely one.. haha.. shes primary 5 now..
huh! Pri 5 now???!!! I saw an outdated pic of Xinyi or wad? Erm... she looks so much taller! ur mother must have given her all the gd stuff to eat. tt's y.
mayb its the way i took the pic la.. haha.. u so excited ah, come my house and see her lor.. she wans ppl to play games with her.. kept nagging me to play with her.... -_-"
children r cute on pic but i m scared of little children...
u so big size compared to them.. no need to be scared la. haha!
Kommentar veröffentlichen