Dienstag, Dezember 05, 2006

My Undergraduate Days #18 (Preparation for SW3101 Examinations.)

WHY IS THE SW3101 TEXTBOOK SO FAT!? One chapter is like around 30 pages long?! Not to mention, it is really wordy and has almost no pictures (huh, so far I've only seen 2)?

I am not going to give it priority anymore. I am going to read my lecture notes first. *frown*

31 more hours of slogging and I am free!!! ROAR!

4 Kommentare:

Cindy hat gesagt…

Mentally... -_-

I cannot stand it anymore. feel like puking. :(

Mango and Party hat gesagt…

(to the tune of 'Row your boat')
Roar roar, Roar your Roar,
Loud and Proud today...
Merrily merrily merrily,
Cindy will be free...

Whee woo!
And yeah sure, let's go meet up at BeansTalk... when you not so busy lor... :P

Jia you!

On behalf of our mum,
M&P

Cindy hat gesagt…

-_-

thanks anyway.. haha! i finished my papers! yay!

Julia hat gesagt…

it's the must-use-pink-pen/highlighter book? hiakz hiakz

IT'S OVER!! CONGRATS!!! :P