Samstag, November 18, 2006

My Undergraduate Days #8 (Closure of The Deck.)

Haiyoyo. Once The Deck closed down, I cannot eat my favourite chicken chop weekly, drink my kopi and milk tea on alternate days, and have macaroni during Social Work lectures! :(
The Deck has been such a legacy that I spotted three to four people taking photos of the canteen before its closure. Seeing how other people treasure this place made me a little guilty of not treasuring as much as them. I always criticise the canteen for being smelly.

My favourite kopi stall.The first thing on my mind everytime I feel restless in school- should I get coffee or tea.The oh-so-familiar yellow tables and orange seats.Long long queue for Japanese food, one of the most popular stall in The Deck.Behind me: The queue for Western Food is very long too.Me and Una Tama Don.Chicken Cutlet and Char Kuay Tiao.Xinli looking really happy.
Ying Fong very excited about her cutlet.
Me donating my Pooh Bear, a little furry duckling and a small Forever Friends bear.

Yep, it's almost Christmas time. I love experiencing Christmas in Europe and miss singing carols along the streets of Prague. Before going into the holidays mood, I shall go study for my examinations. Here's wishing all my friends all the best for their examinations. Add oil!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

it's ok de. ur favourite food will still be there. i think it's time for a change..too narrow liao the aisles..ok haha, it's not gg to affect me that much at all. hm.

~yf hat gesagt…

eh.. where are the other photos where you look more like you are stealing the pool bear?! huh?! i so xing ku help you take then didn't send me.. nor post it up.. =( =P

Cindy hat gesagt…

julia: . . .

yf: it's pooh bear, not pool bear.. hahaha..talk abt correcting blue tag to blue tac.. wahahaha~ eh.. because im too nice a person, the pic did not turn out to be wad u wanted it to be.. so yep..

schoene koenigin cindy signing off.
WAHAHAHAHAAA~