We were supposed to write a letter to a german friend about our life this semester, in NUS and then talk about our plans for the holidays and the next year. I would say this is actually quite within our standards and is generally fine. I was so blur that I forgot to bring my pencil case and had to borrow two pens and a pencil from Xinli.
After the test, we got back our Semester Test which was horrible. Don't ask me how much I score. I am very disappointed even though I know my standard is not that good. Two of the questions for listening were not counted because the answers could not be found in the short introduction that was shown to us. Now at least I know there's a reason why I left them blank. It is not because I was not sharp enough, but because there's no answers for them. -_-" Nonetheless, the test killed me psychologically once again. Never fail to do so every semester.
I really want to end my university with a nice and complete closure, that is to complete German 6. If not, it'll really be like half a pail of water. And for my case, it's like 3/4 of a pail? And if I want, I can take the Daf test (which might not be very relevant for the future). I'll see.
After getting back the Semester Test, I was really very very sad and did not feel like taking pictures at all (even though I placed my camera into my bag the night before). Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Xinli jumping around with her handphone camera, getting all excited about taking a class photo. Na ja, and I suddenly felt that taking photos. Anyway, it's the last class already. So might as well take a photo together.
Hier sind die Fotos!
Ich und Frau Niemann.
Ying Fong, Xinli, Ich und Sanmin.
Ich und Jia En. 
And lastly, a (a little more than half of the) class photo.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen