My slides were basically very colourful (which is what I always like) and filled with the pictures I took for this SSD. I've been keeping this SSD a secret and friends outside the Social Work department know nothing about my SSD. It's been hard for me to keep it a secret and now I am going to reveal it! :D
MY SSD IS ABOUT ENRICHING MY GERMAN VOCABULARY BANK!
For the benefit of my dear partner who was absent today and missed my presentation, here's some interesting highlights of my SSD.
I find my slides very cute, especially with the crayons around it.
Ming En said, "Pencils only mah!" and continued fumbling with her slides. -_-

I painstakingly drew this graph okay. Appreciate it though it does not look that impressive hor!
*big grin*


"So cute"s were everywhere after I flashed this slide. :D
Let's call it 粉红妹. Heeeeee.
So overall, I think my presentation was not that good because I did not touch on any Social Work implication and I also did not touch on the advantages and disadvantages of carrying out SSD in the Social Work field. But nonetheless, my presentation was concise and clear-cut (like me, haha). I was the only one whom Dr Ow did not ask a question. Was it because I was too concise or was it that my presentation was not interesting enough?! Gosh.
I was pretty cool at the start but when I stepped to the front of the lecture room, my hands were shivering like no one's business! It was a real relief when no one noticed that I was actually fumbling. Yay!
I must really thank Corrine who kept encouraging me and kept saying that my slides are not bad (this I am not really sure). Thanks thanks thanks.
Sidenote:
Social Work lectures are very different from other kinds of lectures because sometimes we get to hear very personal and touching episodes of people's lives. We learn and learn to overcome our own problems as well. That's a very big advantage of being a Social Work Major.
Sometimes, I think, if I were to go back in time, I will still choose to fail my Mathematics in Secondary Two so that I will still be forced to take art and not A Maths, forced to go into the arts stream, forced to take History, forced to come to FASS. If all these did not happen, I wouldn't be sitting down here and telling people how much I love the things I am doing right now.
I am thankful.
2 Kommentare:
sorry ah.. tt i missed ya presentation.. haix no choice cuz i still hab 4000 more words to type by tmr morn.. update me w details details!
of cos! haha wait ah!
Kommentar veröffentlichen