Introduced by Julia, who's so into a Channel 5 television programme (erm what's that again?). It reminds me of those childhood days when we'll buy paper dolls and dress them up! Ahhh...
So as you can see, I had loads of fun.
Naming my models, machiam having pageant.
Cannot really see the difference between 2 and 3 like that. But, they're wearing lipsticks of different colour.

I think 12 looks better than 11. The red necklace is a bit 画蛇添足.
Oh I love black dresses (especially 19)!

You actually have bags to choose from in the second link (that I am going to provide at the end of this entry) but they look weird floating in mid-air because the model won't hold on to it. Duh. I see no point in providing handbags.
If you have nothing better to do and love to dress up paper dolls in the past, try this and this online. They entertained me for at least half an hour. Haha~
1 Kommentar:
Project Runway la. lol.
Kommentar veröffentlichen