Mittwoch, August 30, 2006

Inhumanity. The world is so cruel.

"If possible, next time you inform us earlier cos have to make arrangments wif students and c who can take over etc."

Oh, so that means I have superpower lah?

.:Monday:.

Note to self: Today is Monday. I'll fall down tomorrow. I must call the agency to ask them to make arrangements for my absence on Thursday.

Hello, how come I can sense no empathy at all. My leg is hurting like hell now leh. I am sorry but I did not plan my sprain.

2 Kommentare:

Mango and Party hat gesagt…

harlow harlow?

What happened to you? Only a few days din see you leh, how come hurt yourself huh?

Pats.

Cindy hat gesagt…

:( i fell down lor.. Hmm.. luckily no NTSS groupwork for these two weeks.. or else I'm gonna be called bang seh gao again. Phew. haha... but im getting better! Thanks! *muacks*