The beauties again- Ying Fong, me and my deary Elayne!!
The smart beasts- one smart boyfriend and the other, a smart normal guy.
And they survived through my 大姐大 pro-feminist claws. (That's why I said they are smart. Haha!)
Perhaps my not-very-good appetite is the result of my ankle. Nothing to do with you la, Ying Fong.It's been a long long time since I saw Elayne!! We should meet up again without the beasts so that we can talk about our own girly stuff. :D
We had a really fun time talking about loads of stuff. The beauties were laughing like mad as the two beasts entertained us. There were a lot of confessions- which I shall not reveal or else the two beasts will get killed within a day. Wahahahahahaha!
Generally, we talked about what guys look out for in girls and vice versa, Victor's eight-pack, etc. And a lot of juicy stories started coming up.These are not weak transactions at all and I felt really comfortable. By the way, I hate weak transactions. Like what Elaine (cow) said, though there was no sharing of secrets, such support from friends can actually comfort each other and will strength as time passes by. As long as you know there's a place for you to hide, there's friends there supporting you, you'll feel happier and you'll open up more easily instead of feeling isolated.
And I felt inspired by Jiemin also, when he asked me to be more open-minded. Why label your friends as best friends, good friends, not-so-close friends? It won't do you any good and you'll find yourself controlling the way you react to different friends.
Oh well, back to my poor little ankle.
My brain is too small and doesn't allow me to multi-think. My mind was very occupied and I fell down at the stairs in Central Library. Orh-bi right. FINE.
I missed a step anyway and I heard my leg went CRACK-CRACK. (Mein Gott) The next thing I know is that I landed right beside a guy who was looking at the signboard at every turn of the staircase. Yes, right beside him. I am so big size and I believe I landed with a loud thud.
Amazingly, I didn't feel embarrassed. I was waiting for the guy to help me up because I LANDED RIGHT BESIDE HIM. (And not to mention, I was wearing a mini-skirt.) He didn't even take a look at me. He continued getting fascinated over our Central Library's signboard. What crap is this?!
In the end, a girl from behind came forward and asked me if I am okay.
What's wrong with the guys these days? A few of my friends were asking if he's a Singaporean. I completely have no idea as I am more concerned of my leg than a stupid guy who ignored me and pretended that he did not see me falling down.
My mum says I deserve to have a swollen leg because I didn't go home immediately after the sprain. But I've never ever sprained my leg before. How would I know if it's a sprain? :(
I heeded Chichang's advice and tried using ice and then, elevating my leg using my pillow and Garfield. A little bit of improvement but I think I need some sinseh power to help my leg recover. It's going to be so painful later!!! :'(
Anyway, it's real pain now- pain to the extent that I will feel like crying whenever I move my leg in the wrong direction. This feeling is really bad.
I used my mum's knee guard as an ankle guard. I am so smart. -.-
Anyway, I am in a pretty foul mood now, so try to make me happy instead of telling me "you shouldn't have been so clumsy" okay.
Thanks Alvin, for the ride home. Thanks Ying Fong, for sending me up. Thanks Chichang, for the sms and tips. I am going to recover soon and will play soccer is two weeks time! Hopefully.
4 Kommentare:
omg are u ok?
-concerned honey bunny
take care!
er what are 'weak transactions'?
and oh gosh. i know how it feels,. sprains can only be treated by sinsehs. must go see one asap if not it'll take longer to heal alright. take care ah..spending time at home means can do more work mah. haa. take care!
and yes, rem to elevate ur foot. :P
weak transactions are a weak way of communication patterns. for e.g. (haha, im like doing revision now) when a guy likes a girl, he tries to say hi to her everyday.. but then, to the girl, it might seems like he's only being friendly.. but to the guy, it's not cos he doesnt say hi to every girl.. so the guy is actually trying to hint that he likes the girl.. but the girl dun get it.. THAT'S a kind of weak transaction.. haha, i jus explained to annie a few days ago. ANyway, it's a Social Work term.. so ya, wanna apologize for making use of SW jargon. :X
Yep, i elevated my foot for the second night liao. :)
ya, my mum says, if i dun see sinseh, it'll heal on its own but it'll affect the leg somehow and u'll see the effects years later.. i believe if the jing dun go back to the original place, the leg will prob can't walk as gd as before? i think lah.
Spending time at home doesn't mean that i'm doing more work. Yesterday I was feeling so suan that I have no mood to do my german hmwk until like mid-night?! OMG.
Thankyou Sia and Honey bunny.. I am okay now.. shd be able to hop ard freely by the end of this week!
Kommentar veröffentlichen