Dienstag, August 15, 2006

I am tagged by Party and Mango!

Five weird things about Aunty Cindy

I've done this already but oh well, I like Party and Mango, so I am going to give them some face since they already tagged me.

1) Sometimes, I will check if I have something with me or have done something for several times. I think I have obsessive compulsive behavior (Is this the correct name, Social Workers? Hehe..) :X

2) I still have this bad habit of biting my nails when I get excited or nervous. That's why I keep my nails short. (Habit will usually come back during examination periods.)

3) I can be very clean and very dirty at different times of the year. For instance, my closet can be very neat in January and can be very messed up by March.

4) I can be a real money-saver and a spent-thift at different times of the year again.

5) I can be a horrible pessimist and a very positive optimist at different times of the year yet again. Total opposites.

3 Kommentare:

Mango and Party hat gesagt…

Hi auntie cindy,

thank you for giving us face. we'll give you the two paws up for this.

we are sorry to hear that your shoes have to go but we know you will find new pretty ones soon.


wiry loves,
Mango & Party

Cindy hat gesagt…

you pout for what? haha.. pouts are reserved for boyfriends.. hahaha.... :P

xxoos hat gesagt…

that would be obsessive compulsive disorder... hahaha~ now like make you sound more like a weirdo... lol~