Honestly, I want an Honours just because I want a higher pay. I am getting pretty sick of studying. But if I am able to find a job which I am satisfied in, I might go for work a year later and skip Honours. Anyway, with my stupid CAP, I cannot manage a good honours. So, what's the point?
After a home visit yesterday, I decided to take up Malay next semester. Even though it's a little late (last semester), I thought some basic Malay might help me in communicating with Malays who cannot speak English. Plus, I have so many tutors (Sharifah, Lydia, Julia, Serene, Rebecca, the youths etc.) around to help me.
I have also decided to take Japanese Studies as my Arts GEM together with my AJChoir Friend, Jessalyn. And lastly, four SW modules to fulfil 56 MCs of major requirement.
See, I've got almost everything planned. I can't wait to graduate. Muahahahahaaa...
Anyway, I am free tomorrow after 2pm. Anyone wants to go to town? I am thinking of dropping by BEANStalk.
1 Kommentar:
so good. most days i end at 6pm...except fri. :S
Kommentar veröffentlichen