1. I cry a lot, till my eyes get swollen. Tremandy insists that I cried fi-li-feh-leh (buckets?).
2. I can get really sweet when people are nice to me. *clears throat*
3. I will knit a scarf secretly for my future boyfriend.
(HAA! SURPRISED RIGHT! I KNOW HOW TO KNIT!!!)
4. I hope that I do not have to depend on tuition for extra income in the future. It is driving me nuts sometimes. I have not been practising Maths for quite a long time and I totally forgot what I've learned in the past. I HATE MATHS! :(
5. I hate Sciences, I hate Maths and I hate a lot of things.
Dear Rebecca, hope you're doing fine in New Zealand. When are you coming back? :S
2 Kommentare:
we must celebrate our bday together okay!! go ktv or wadever.. haha..
knit u a scarf.. er.. but im not interested in u leh. anyway, my skills are mediocre.. :P
haha. i noe. i was kidding too! haha. hmm, when one fine day when i have the mood MAYB i'll make for u.haha..
errr.. nvm then we jus celebrate for nth.. celebrate for u coming back then! hee.
Kommentar veröffentlichen