Early in the morning, I went back to school to hand in the forms for attachment. 
I'll try to enjoy the strolls.

I see totally FRESH faces in school! Fresh faces means they look like freshies. They got this blur look on their face! Haa! I admit I was blur when I was a freshie. And I saw some guys wearing totally out-of-fashion clothes which made me cringe a little. Their way of dressing is so interesting. Anyway the school was so quiet and I felt that I don't really miss school at all because I was probably feeling miserable from all the essay-typing. Bleah.
I went back to SCS for NTSS groupwork. These are cards made by me and Diana for our group.
I thought of a very not cool tagline. Hehehe. I rulez, We rulez, Our Rulez!
(I am very tickled by myself. Muahahahahahahaa~)
I was so worried that I look tired in front of the students. Gosh I need more sleep. I am worried that they don't like me as well. Sigh. But hopefully like what I said about the fruits of work, I get to see the fruits some day. I love the debriefs though. They really made me reflect on myself and how I view things- the youths especially.

I really really feel unwilling to let go of the youths in GP especially. It feels like constipation. I started off with them and have to let go halfway through because I am not a staff there. I can still see the risk factors and I am very worried. Yet, I don't know how constructively I can help them. The only constructive help I can give them is my concern and listening ear I guess.
Anyway, thank you Tremandy for listening to me for one whole hour. I didn't really think that I was learning how to fly when I just got to know how to walk. I think I am just impatient or over-worried. Thank you so much! :D
Anyway, thank you Tremandy for listening to me for one whole hour. I didn't really think that I was learning how to fly when I just got to know how to walk. I think I am just impatient or over-worried. Thank you so much! :D
I'll try to enjoy the strolls.
2 Kommentare:
No worries, young-but-growing-fast-gal.
Not worried that you wanna learn how to fly... oh yeah. But hope you will enjoy the walk and not miss out on the nice strolls before you worry about spreading your wings to fly.
Cheers to the one year of constipation! By then, you can hopefully da-bian more cheerily.
=P
eeek! one year of constipation will give me so much da bian!! EEK!
hmm.. i dunno why i get so emotional one la.. but hee.. :P
Thanks for the treat too! I was so full yesterday! hehe..
i try to enjoy the strolls... try.
Kommentar veröffentlichen