Usually I don't receive a lot of sms-es so I don't really carry my phone around with me every second. This actually creates a lot of funny problems.
I always get scolded for not hearing my handphone ring. I get very paiseh when my handphone is actually scream when someone tries to call me, thus my handphone usually on silent mode. And I got scolded by my eldest brother for countless times because he couldn't reach me or I didn't see his message because I didn't check my phone from time to time. I think it's some kind of "sickness" to keep checking handphone for messages. I feel irritated with myself when I used to do that and then frown when no one messaged me. That's pretty silly. Anyway, I resolved the problem by keeping my handphone by my side (in pockets) or in my hand whenever I am going to meet my brother. And I don't really message my brother. I just call.
And these few days my mum's already buay song about me not being about to meet her in time for dinner. She was pretty pissed off and she screamed "你要饿死我啊!" in our telephone conversation. 冤枉啊! I DON'T MEAN IT!!
I was having GP Groupwork from 2pm to 6pm. Social Work students will be able to understand that it's a pretty long group work session. Actually I don't really mind the long hours because I am enjoying my work BUT sometimes we have debriefs and so we end late. On that particular day when my mum got pissed off, I ended at around 6.40pm. She called me and screamed at me. I tried to explain that I am working but she doesn't see why I shouldn't be able to know that she called me. My work requires me to move around a lot. Sometimes I don't want to keep looking at my handphone because firstly, I know that not many people will want to find me and secondly, wouldn't it be disturbing and rude if I keep looking at my handphone during work?! So in essence, I don't look at my handphone unless I really have nothing to do or I am having my break.
Therefore, please don't get angry with me if I don't reply or don't take your call.
Gosh.
My mum got angrier today. She forgot that I am not coming back for dinner and bought one packet of rice for me. She insisted that I should remind her daily in the morning. I cannot remind her a day before because she has better things o remember. Hmm, I will make a big signboard with used paper later, with one side saying "有回来吃" and the other side saying "没有回来吃".
I think the rice is a little smelly liao...
5 Kommentare:
i also kena this kinda problem.. it's lk at first we tot cannot bring hp up to the wards.. then our supervisors could nt find us.. ha.. so only recently then we bring our hp whenever we go..
erm, i dun communicate wif my supervisor using hp.. v seldom la.. only once. but cos no one send me sms mah.. so wldnt i look stupid if i keep opening my fone to see if anyone msged me? like very duh.. as if u got nth better to do.. and stimes office wear dun have pockets. AND, i dun wan my fone to ring at the wrong time. so damn paiseh. some activities, we expected the youths not to use hps so i cant use also wat. gahhh! i hope ppl wld understand lor..
and i think its a common prob bah.. i feel irritated when ppl dun reply my sms-es for like one whole day. at least i check my hp at least once in half a day. duh. backlashes of hp.boo.
haha..
yups i agree that if when u look at hp then realise got no sms.. its super duper sian feeling one.. esp when ppl ard all are looking at their hps.....
cheer up!
u lk quite down in ya latest entries..
can call me if u need a listening ear k? =)
dun demand too much.. be kind to yaself.. u deserve some kindness for yourself from yourself..
passion cannot be compared.
jia you!
add fire to ya passion!
i feel much better le.. its very scary that i start to view things v negatively.. i mean mayb ppl dun mean it to be that way but i just intepret in negative way.. i forgot wad my supervisor said liao. oh gosh. luckily i got take notes while we talk. but after i talked to her, feeling better le. phew.
thanks for asking. :)
uh-oh.
dun become paranoid orh.
take care, stay cheerful.. keep looking at ya 2 cute smiley soft toys at work!
Kommentar veröffentlichen